Some of the best shit that I write is off the top of my head. So, today I thought "let's just do this off the top of your head," which made me think of my cock. Wonderful. This lead to the thought of internet porn. Then I pondered "do I have any thoughts on internet porn?" and here is what I came up with.
1) Yes I do like internet porn.
2) It sucks that kids can so easily watch it.
It used to be that if you wanted to see porn before you were 18 that you had to go through something to get a hold of it. Nowadays any kid with an idiot parent that either doesn't know how to safeguard their computer or doesn't care (more likely) can sit on their fat ass and left click his way through countless free websites.
Back in the day you would have to conspire with friends and sacrifice time and energy to get your hands on porn. Remember that one kid whose dad would let him do illegal shit so that he would like dad more since his parents were now divorced and mom was now always referred to as "my bitch of an ex-wife" by dad when he talked to other adults. Yeah, you would have to work with that kid to score some porn and he was usually a dick who thought he was better than you.
You would have to pool your money and even share that shit because the little fucker would jack up the prices since he knew you had no other option. You might have to hide it out in the woods and run if you thought someone was coming.
So see, there you have all kinds of good things that would come out of acquiring smut the old fashioned way. You would have to work together with others, plan ahead, use team work and sometimes even get some exercize when you ran from anyone who might catch you.
Now all of that is gone. Just click here and you can watch any kind of porn you want.
That was another bonus of the old school porn. You never had any idea what kind it was going to be until you put it on. The boxes were so big that you would ditch them. "Dark Angels" might be about goth girls. We should grab this one. Oh, its an all black porn, I didn't see that coming. And porn back then was also HILARIOUS. My kids and the next generation will have no idea what I am talking about when I make the "so.....I see your heater is broken. I guess I'll just have to heat you up. Hehe" reference to an unsuspecting stranger. This may be a good thing, but I digress. The days of the poorly acted plot porn seem to be going the way of the dodo. Poor Ron Jeremy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment